(TV) Ork Singles box

No, I haven't brought myself to buy it yet at exorbitant post-RSD prices,
but I did look at the photos on eBay a bit:

http://goo.gl/rYaGMN

Two observations:

1. The original 7" of "Little Johnny Jewel" had no picture sleeve. For this
reissue, they've shrunk the 12" single from 1979 down to the 7" format -
meaning they are using a photo of the band taken in 1978 for a single
released in 1975! Looks nice, though.

2. I wonder how many of these singles are derived from needledrops? I know
that the tapes to Richard Hell's Ork EP went missing long ago (the
1990s-era CD reissue from Overground is a needledrop). I wouldn't be
surprised if the tapes for other singles from this set are also long MIA.

Phil