(TV) Another interview with Mr Rip.

'Despite his lengthy career in the industry, playing with everyone from Mick Jagger to Mariah Carey, Rip said he still gets amazed at the music that Verlaine is able to produce.

“I look at his hands and how he’s playing his guitar and I can’t grasp at how those notes make the sounds they do,” said Rip. “The only person that ever compares to him musically is Jeff Beck, in my opinion.”'

Good catch! (well, he should know!)

http://thebaybridged.com/2015/06/25/interview-televisions-jimmy-rip-reflects-bands-influence/