Re: (TV) T.V. not lazy afterall; he claims infinite-delay for new album is Rip's fault!

On 3/10/15 04:33, Leo Casey wrote:
TV talks a bit about guitar parts in mid-late-era James Brown songs. Wasn't
there a discussion eons ago on the MM Mailing List about Verlaine saying
that one of the guitar lines in the song 'Marquee Moon' was based on playing
backwards the guitar riff in James Brown's song 'Popcorn'?
He said (and I paraphrase) it was reggae rhythms inverted with a guitar version of the horn part of James Brown's 'I Feel Good' layered on top.