(TV) OT sad news

The man responsible for many of the live Television shows we have enjoyed over the years has passed away. Peter Dougherty, my good friend passed in his sleep on Sunday. A total shock, we are just assuming it was a heart problem.

Peter was an old school taper. He never sold any shows and didn't distribute them widely for fear they would be bootlegged. Eventually he did allow the tapes to get spread to fans. Also many of the tapes got released by a trusted friend of his who fell to the temptation of money. He turned over his archives a few years ago to NYU so this material won't be lost forever.

Rest in peace Peter, I miss you already!