Re: (TV) OT sad news

My condolences.  I still have the cassettes I got from his trusted friend
and they they still show where I marked them "PD".  Although I never met
him, I was always very thankful for his foresight in 1974/1975/1976 to
record a band very few people had even heard of, in a dive bar that very
few people actually went to.  R.I.P.