Re: (TV) OT sad news

Oh no.  My condolences, Dennis!  What a service he performed for us all
over the years.  Respect.

> On Oct 14, 2015, at 6:37 AM, Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> The man responsible for many of the live Television shows we have
enjoyed over the years has passed away. Peter Dougherty,
> my good friend passed in his sleep on Sunday. A total shock, we are
just assuming it was a heart problem.

> Peter was an old school taper. He never sold any shows and didn't
distribute them widely for fear they would be bootlegged. Eventually he
did
> allow the tapes to get spread to fans. Also many of the tapes got
released by a trusted friend of his who fell to the temptation of money.
> He turned over his archives a few years ago to NYU so this material
won't be lost forever.

> Rest in peace Peter, I miss you already!

tv"

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com |
http://snwv.bandcamp.com