Re: (TV) New Ork Records 2 CD compilation

For those who don't have the set, you can now hear Richard Lloyd's would-be
solo debut single here:

https://youtu.be/AUuszsapTJs

And you can hear the better-known version, with Chris Stamey doing the
vocals (and giving life to the dB's in the process) here:

https://youtu.be/7Nml0v-GlHw

Now go buy the Ork set! Feels like half this collection involves Richard
Lloyd in one aspect or another (performer, producer, writer, etc).

Phil