Re: (TV) A newbie listens to MM

Even kids who aren't into pop and hip hop, and have kind of weird and
eclectic tastes, don't listen to albums any more.  For them, being "into"
an artist IS knowing a few songs by them and occasionally dialing up the
videos for said songs on their phones.

I'm trying to figure out how to navigate it, both with my own teenage
daughters and the elementary school kids whom I teach to play, well, rock
and roll.

My band consists of four over-forties and two barely-twenties, and right
now we're at the stage of sequencing the album.  The younger kids don't
really get that.  It's weird.

All music seems to come to them socially, and mostly online.