Re: (TV) OT Again: Good Bowie Bio? / 'Blackstar' FLAC?

Sorry I can't help you with the FLAC version; I ended up buying "Blackstar"
 on iTunes.
In a bit of sad coincidence, I bought the "The Man Who Fell to Earth" DVD l
ast weekend because Netflix had just taken it out of the lineup. Then I wen
t on a bit of a spree on Monday. On Amazon, at least, it's incredible how m
uch is now out of stock.
Nicholas Pegg's "The Complete David Bowie" is fascinating but more an encyc
lopedia than a biography. I, too, would like to find a biography that's not
 a coffee table book or a tell-all.

    On Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:07 AM, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net
> wrote:

 I have searched in vain for last couple of days for a website that contain
a downloadable FLAC version of 'Blackstar'.

(I'm not looking for a site with a free, illegal version. )  All the
websites I've found (e.g., Amazon) have just a mp3 download, or the CD
itself which of course is sold-out and would take weeks to arrive.  An
yone
know  where there's downloadable FLACs?

Also: Can someone recommend a good biography? One that's more serious and a
little less sensationalist?