From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 14, 2016 8:07 am
Subject: (TV) OT Again: Good Bowie Bio? / 'Blackstar' FLAC?

I have searched in vain for last couple of days for a website that contains
a downloadable FLAC version of 'Blackstar'.

(I'm not looking for a site with a free, illegal version. )  All the
websites I've found (e.g., Amazon) have just a mp3 download, or the CD
itself which of course is sold-out and would take weeks to arrive.  Anyone
know  where there's downloadable FLACs?

Also: Can someone recommend a good biography? One that's more serious and a
little less sensationalist?