(TV) "What I Heard": List-Serv Request

To the list:
I've been reading these posts as "TV Digests" religiously for years but hav
e never posted before. I'm always impressed by the depth of knowledge you h
ave and your generosity you show toward one another. I've been hesitant to
post since I'm a Television neophyte, though since I first discovered Verla
ine a little over a decade or so I have become a bit of an obsessive.
I'm writing because I'm writing an essay about Tom Verlaine and literary Ro
manticism for an academic collection. A key focus is "Postcard from Waterlo
o," and the WFTT album in general.
I was hoping that someone could help me with the source of the melody for "
Postcard from Waterloo," the early Television song "What I Heard." Searchin
g the archives, which are amazingly helpful, I learned that there are at le
ast three recorded versions of "What I Heard":

1) about 60 minutes into the Ork Loft DVD2) in performance, on the Carried
Away bootleg3) in performance, on the UFO bootleg
I haven't been able to find the Ork Loft DVD, even after a through torrent
search, and I'm not sure what version of "What I Heard" appears on YouTube
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v.com/watch?vWould anyone be able to help me to find one of the two other versions?
Also -- this is a long shot -- has anyone had any success deciphering the l
yrics? I can't make out more than a few words of Lloyd's singing.
Thank you. I'm an English prof making my first foray into writing something
 about music, and I'm keenly aware of Aaron Copland's criticism that "if a
literary man puts together two words about music, one of them will be wrong
." So I figure that, at a minimum, I should try to get my facts straight. A
nd Verlaine has been a steady obsession of mine for years and so if I don't
 try to write about him, I'm never going to write about any of the music I
like.
All best wishes,
Len von Morze