Re: (TV) "What I Heard": List-Serv Request

On 28/1/16 16:44, Len von Morze wrote:
1) about 60 minutes into the Ork Loft DVD2) in performance, on the Carried
Away bootleg3) in performance, on the UFO bootleg
I haven't been able to find the Ork Loft DVD, even after a through torrent
search, and I'm not sure what version of "What I Heard" appears on YouTube
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v.com/watch?vWould  anyone be able to help me to find one of the two other versions?
Also -- this is a long shot -- has anyone had any success deciphering the l
yrics? I can't make out more than a few words of Lloyd's singing.
Thank you. I'm an English prof making my first foray into writing something
  about music, and I'm keenly aware of Aaron Copland's criticism that "if a
literary man puts together two words about music, one of them will be wrong
." So I figure that, at a minimum, I should try to get my facts straight. A
nd Verlaine has been a steady obsession of mine for years and so if I don't
  try to write about him, I'm never going to write about any of the music I

Hi Len and welcome!

if you want to email me privately I'll see if I can help you out with things . . . you can't get hold of.

But, of course, this list is the most informed and opinionated collection of TV obsessives in the known universe so I'm sure we'll solve your problems.