Re: "It’s rock and roll, but it’s still pretty weird. "

I see him Friday night in Atlanta

On Nov 2, 2016, at 4:32 PM, Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Nice to hear that Richard is doing well.  At least it sounds like it.

His son, I believe, was a year behind my daughter in the same school.  I wonder if he stayed in Inwood.

Scott

From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Russ
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 3:44 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: "It’s rock and roll, but it’s still pretty weird. "

Great interview. Richard is one of a kind!

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 16:33:08 +0000
Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Recent interview with Mr. Lloyd:
>

> http://flagpole.com/blogs/homedrone/posts/q-a-with-former-television-guitarist-richard-lloyd-playing-caledonia-saturday

I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to see Richard when he came through
my part of the country.  He's been working hard, making good music, and I
think his marriage and move out of NYC have been good for him.  He comes
across as focused and happy in this interview, as opposed to the Hendrix
tour a few years back where he seemed angry and not completely phased into
this particular reality.