Re: The 50 Best Post-Punk Albums Ever

Interesting list. There are some bands near the top, like Suicide, the Raincoats, and the Slits, that I've never gotten into. Will need to try again.

When I think "post-punk", I never think Television (or Talking Heads, for that matter, though it's easier to understand that connection), but I always think early PIL, Joy Division (nice to see CLOSER beat out UNKNOWN PLEASURES here, as it should!!), Wire, maaaybe Gang of Four, maybe Magazine.

Phil