Re: Hell & Women / F Hopeless!

On 21/08/2019 02:37, leocasey wrote:

I thought both were very well written and interesting, but Hell/Myers came across as having  total contempt/ hatred [?!?] for women.

I must say, I didn't feel/sense that.

Re:   Verlaine and his musical output post-2008 (and “greatest -hits-tours w Television since circa 2015), to use my brother’s favorite _expression_:

“He’s fuckin’ hopeless!”

I may have to add a new section to The Wonder: "He's Fuckin' Hopeless" - Tom Verlaine in the 2,000s

http://www.thewonder.co.uk/