Re: T.V. Covers Brian Wilson / Ain't That Nothin' / RE: Mint copies of "Little Johnny Jewel" for sale

Okay, that's really odd. The last time I saw Television with Richard, they were part of the Sonic Youth-curated All Tomorrow's Parties in LA. The next night on the same festival, the latter-day Big Star were the headliners. Their surprise closing number was "Wouldn't It Be Nice".