Re: Remembering Tom Verlaine

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2023/jan/29/tom-verlaine-television-perfectionist-guitar-genius-always-kept-punk-guessing

On Jan 29, 2023, at 11:51 AM, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

I just wanted to take a moment an say that I'm very glad I got
to know so many great people through Television's music.  While this list
has been supplanted for the most part on other social media platforms,
it was what sparked some excellent friendships and memories.

The high point was certainly getting to meet so many at Dennis's
restaurant before going to see TV at Irving Plaza.

Tom Miller's tale may be over, but the music will always remain.