Re: (TV) Verlaine in Portland Oregon

    Has anyone started recording for the TV Tribute yet? I've just
begun working out parts and trying to find the time to get together
with Scott and Jackson to start recording for the new year sometime.
Just wondering if there are any of that are into the recording process
as of yet. I'm beginning to feel like a slouch for not having my parts
worked out.

    Anyone heard the new Beck LP yet? It's really good though there's one
song that Lou Reed could sue him for. I can't recall the song's title, but
if any if you are familiar with the Velvet Undergroud track "The Countess
Of Hong Kong" well ol' Beck has taken the riff, the melody, and the basic
song structure and renamed the tune. Like a kid of his talent needs to do
this.
Maybe he's not as talented as I think he is. Anyone? M T C