Re: (TV) how many current members?

    Small but cozy. With the store here I keep hearing about the
useless Patti Smith Babbler's List, the Dylan, and the Velvet Underground
where people wonder how much money Patti makes, incessant berating of one
another. I was on the Patti list for one day for personal reasons. I
couldn't
believe the stuff that went on. From what I'm told I was their main target
for weeks after my comment. These types of folks need to get lives. I've
been
told that they're back to Oliver bashing again but won't they be suprised
when they hear Patti new LP. It's her best since "Wave". Some very groove
oriented tracks and some things that she's never done before. It's very
refreshing. And Television fans Tom Verlaine is on the first single which
they just got finished recording. Even without Tom, this is a really good
guitar LP. Oliver and Lenny have really locked in on this LP.See ya, M T C