Re: (TV) Finally a TV comparison that holds some water?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Cross" <mike-tv@mjckeh.demon.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Finally a TV comparison that holds some water?

PS A question for those of you who write/perform music... why is it
that people write tracks which contain oft-repeated phrases/refrains,
and then use some other phrase, which may not even be sung once, as
the title?

In my case, sometimes the refrain just doesn't make a good title. I've had this exactly this problem, where something will work in the context of the song, but sounds banal taken out of context. Or sometimes, I'll come up with a phrase that isn't in the lyric, but captures the essence of the song. --------------