(TV) Qs: TV on Radio & Verlaine tour dates

1)  Regarding:  "Television's Tom Verlaine signs on for ***celebrity**
interview at prestigious June 2006 Toronto NXNE conference
and festival

Is our shy /(and cantankerous[?]) Tom losing his senses?

2) Re: Tom Verlaine Tour:

 Mon May 15 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club w/ Megan Reilly

 Tue May 16 Philadelphia, PA - Theater of the Living Arts w/ Megan Reilly

 Thu May 18 New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom w/ Megan Reilly

 Fri May 19 New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom w/ Megan Reilly

 Sat Jun 10 Pittsburgh, PA - Three Rivers Arts Festival - WYEP Stage w/ The
Eels

2a) Who is Megan Reilly? And would someone describe the Eels; I heard of
them before, but never heard their music?

2b) Does Tom have any input on who the Opening acts are?

Mon Jun 12 Chicago, IL - Metro

 Wed Jun 14 Seattle, WA - Neumo's

 Fri Jun 16 Los Angeles, CA - The Roxy

 Sat Jun 17 San Francisco, CA - Slim's

 Wed Jul 12 Oslo, Norway - John Dee

 Thu Jul 13 Hamburg, Germany - Fabrik

 Fri Jul 14 Berlin, Germany - Quasimodo

 Sun Jul 16 Suffolk, UK - Latitude Festival

 Tue Jul 18 Frankfurt, Germany - Brotfabrik

 Thu Jul 20 Benicassim, Spain - Benicassim Festival

 Sat Jul 22 Milan, Italy - Flippout Festival

 Sun Jul 23 Gent, Belgium - Boomtown Festival

 Mon Jul 24 Amsterdam, Netherlands - Upstairs at Paradiso

 Wed Jul 26 London, UK - 100 Club

 Sun Jul 30 Cardiff, UK - Point

 Mon Jul 31 Manchester, UK - Night and Day

 Tue Aug 1 Glasgow, UK - ABC 2