Re: (TV) RE: We Need More

You know, I couldn't be happier with Songs - and now (just got Around) - and yes, it takes at least one listen to get hooked ,but once hooked well, both of these albums are works of genius. I don't think I'm being too uncritical. I'll work up a more extensive critique of both records soon. Just have to listen a little more. This stuff is 14 years in the making and I think it's been worth the wait.
-Russ

Howard Webb wrote:
Yep, I was a little underwhelmed first time I heard it, but give it a few
listens until the tunes sink in. it's a grower.