RE: (TV) tom at the 930

 -----Original Message-----
> From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On
> Behalf Of Doug
>
> Oh, and for those keeping score at home, Tom had zero merch for sale.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed about that, I actually stopped somewhere to get
cash for a shirt.

> Speaking of Megan, she was okay.  She struck me as a "soccer mom"
> version of a singer-songwriter, which was kind of annoying,
> but she was trying her best.  I'd want to listen to an album
> before passing final judgment.

What annoyed me about her was that I thought she needed a drummer. The songs
seemed ok from what I could hear.

One other observation I forgot to mention. You know those spoken word songs
like Heavenly Charm or Rhyme that he does? I always sort of figured they
were sort of an affected NY cool sort of thing, a persona he slips into. But
I was close enough to the stage last night to hear him talking to Jimmy
Ripp, and damn, that's the way he actually talks.

tv