Re: (TV) OT: Kids doing King Crimson

I'd like to see what they could do with some Capt Beefheart ...(also well represented on YouTube.com) as well as , well, Television. I'd agree that the kids look a little stiff, but probably for the reasons mentioned , and maybe possibly because Paul Green will kick their asses if they screw up. ;-) But seriously, if I had the opportunity to learn under these conditions when I was in high school , that would have been nothing short of , as we'd say, killer dude. And I actually had my first band when I was 15, and never sounded nearly as good. We were lucky if we could get through "Born to be Wild" and "Jumping Jack Flash" without numerous glitches.
-Russ

eRacerX wrote:

If you search for other Paul Green School video on YouTube, you'll some interesting song choices:
Van Halen's Mean Streets
Some Crimson
Metallica
Yngwie !