Re: (TV) What are we listening to?

Nels Cline - New Monastery (music of Andrew Hill)
Mogwai - Zidane
Julian Cope - Jehovahkill (Deluxe Reissue - also reading his bio which is very entertaining. Loads of references to Television as an influence on the Liverpool scene).
Sparklehorse - Dreamt for Light Years in the Belly of a Mountain
The Necks - Chemist
Keiji Haino and Tony Conrad - Live at Install ( free download at http://www.arika.org.uk/instal/live/music.php ) Pere Ubu - The Tenement Year and Cloudland. (read that Thomas having difficulty in getting Fontana to reissue these on CD so caused me to dig out my old vinyl copies).
Alice Coltrane - Journey to Satchidananda

Hoping to pick up the new Tom Waits set this week.

Graham

Jay wrote:
lou--blondes have more fun

the beatles--love