Re: (TV) What are we listening to?

I'm de-lurking for this one, because I love reading everybody's picks. Thought I'd join the party:

Barbara Morgenstern -- the Grass is Always Greener (my top pick for '06!)
Alamo Race Track -- Black Cat John Brown
Mates of State -- Bring it Back
Kid Congo and the Pink Monkey Birds -- Philosophy and Underwear
Thom Yorke -- The Eraser
Richard McGraw -- Song & Void (the first two songs are most excellent)
Lily Allen -- Alright, Still
Amy Winehouse -- Back to Black
Beatles -- Love

Is anybody else digging the Chicago Public Radio show Sound Opinions? It's not broadcast here in Seattle, but I've been listening to the podcast for a few months and think it's pretty great.

Back to the murky shadows I go...