(TV) OT: Mayo Thompson?

Hey, can anyone here help me figure out what Red Krayola records I need?  I
have and like the early Texas-psych stuff, and the Art & Language
collaboration (which I find rather lame), and of course Thompson with Ubu.
What interests me is the "postpunk supergroup* period" with Gina Birch, Lora
Logic, and Epic Soundtracks, all of whom were part of bands that I love...
but I can't even really figure out what records that lineup recorded.
Anyone know, or have any comments or guidance?

Thanks!
Rex

*"supergroup" both in the traditional sense, and also because at least half,
and arguably all, of the menbers have superhero-like names.