Re: (TV) What are we listening to?

I'm not listening to anything too different from usual. My finances have not
allow me to buy much these days and my boom box is fritzing out. On the
other hand I do listen/view a lot of youTube videos.
I've done successful ( meaning results) searches on:
The Seeds
Tom Verlaine
Iron Butterfly
Television
Captain Beefheart
Crazy Horse
jack Kerouac
Richard Lloyd
The Dream Syndicate
Low
Jessica Bailiff ( she *is* my newest discovery )
Lawrence Welk ( yes you read that correctly)
The Electric Prunes
The Stooges
Neil Young
CSNY
The Grateful Dead
The Strawberry alarm clock

plus some hilarious anti-drug propaganda from the 60s -
(the infamous one with LSD girl biting onto a hotodog that cries out in
pain)

but I usually manage to listen to TV's Around at least once a week or more
in my car.
I LOVE YOUTUBE !

-Russ