Re: (TV) Rush To Judgment / Radiohead

"...so you are equating Rush with frat rats and date rape?"

Only insofar as both fraternities and Rush have mass appeal far beyond
what I think their obvious merits warrant.  (Sorry about the date rape
bit -- I get carried away sometimes.)

Anyway, I;m just stating my opinion.  I fully concede that in the
greater world out there, mine is the minority view, and that it is
possible to like both Rush and Television.

BTW, here are YouTube vids of those two Rush songs you suggested, "La
Villa Strangiato" and "YYZ":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXCZvRNgLnI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJW3CkizzaA

-A