Re: (TV) Question...Days on the Mtn/ The Miller's Tale

I was at the gig. It was Lene Lovich. She also sang on Posctard From Waterloo, but was mixed out for official release of the concert.

Cliff

I hear it.  Sound seems to appear at the 7 minute mark as well as the 9 minute mark.  Certainly sounds like a sax mixed in with the dueling guitars.

Looks like the band China Crisis opened these Verlaine shows at the time, and a quick look at Wikipedia found that these guys had a sax player at about this time - 1982.  Possibly the sax player made a brief appearance to add some "color" to the song?

Dave

Sent from my iPad