Re: (TV) Question...Days on the Mtn/ The Miller's Tale

That makes sense. Lene Lovich used to play sax onstage at her own gigs. I s
aw her live in the early '80s, & she played a little sax. I also recall one
 line from a quote from her from an interview. Among other things, she said
, re. working with Tom, something like "We outsiders need to stick together
." There's also an '80s Tom interview where he says, re. Lene Lovich, somet
hing like "I think she's really talented."

On Saturday, March 29, 2