Re: (TV) PiL

I can't stand any PiL after Levene leaves - not that crazy about FLOWERS OF
ROMANCE, either. However, I *really* like the 'unofficial' PiL album Levene
released after leaving - COMMERCIAL ZONE, which remains unavailable on CD (and
strangely forgotten) today. Lydon rerecorded much of the album, in vastly
inferior form, as THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT... THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

Incidentally, the only PiL book I know of is by... Clinton Heylin!

--Philip