Re: (TV) PiL

I haven't heard too much of PiL, though I love what
I've heard. I got into them after I read an interview
with Primal Scream, where Gillesspie talked about how
much he loved PiL and especially 'Metal Box'. I got
interested, but couldn't seem to find any PiL-records
anywhere. Then it turns out my sister had a 'Greatest
Hits' record. I agree with you, that PiL lost a lot of
their charm when Levene left. I haven't heard  the
'This Is What You Want....' record yet, (only the two
singles) but I like what I've heard, and I prefer the
This Is What You Want...version of This Is Not A Love
Song to the Commercial Zone version.

I got Flowers Of Romance pretty cheap for a few days
ago, and I ordered Metal Box and First Issue a few
days ago...I can barely wait.:)