Re: (TV) Fw: New Patti Single

    The single has not been released yet. It's from the new LP "Gung-ho and
will be
out in February. The single that she just gave away at her Dec. 30, & 31st
shows is
a tune called "New Party" with a live Rock & Roll Nigger". Tom's not on
these. The
new song that Tom is on I believe is a tune called "Glitter". M T C