From: Keith Allison
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: 1/5/00 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Recent acquisitions

David,

Can't think of the exact Clash song at the moment but they were living
and rehearsing in Camden Town (the very same) before the first wonderful
album. The cover of that album was shot in Camden Town - in fact, in the
very market area that we've been talking about.

My God, it was all such a long time ago...!

Keith

In message <412988CD6835D3118A4C0090276D5B9216F147@ZEUS>, Marin, David
<dmarin@jbrown.com> writes

--