(TV) Go Betweens

Had the pleasure of seeing 3/4 of the Go Betweens recently.  At a gig at the
Fez in NY billed as Forster and McLennan (the two principals), they performed
a handfull of numbers backed by the Go Betweens' bassist, and Will Rigby on
snare drum.  They sounded great, and the audience reaction was overwhelming.
I would not be surprised to see a full fledged GB reunion in the future.

As for which of their LPs is best, I say just dive in.  They started punky,
with kind of a Talking Heads feel, and evolved toward a more lush sound.  But
their songs were always strong, no matter what the era.

- Jeff Strell