(TV) Eagles 4-ever!

because their popularity is so strong, that wonderful line from Steely
Dan's "Everything You Did" (Turn up the Eagles the neighbors are
listening) will always remain as fresh as tomorrow.  Now here's my own
"apropros:"  Has anyone else seen that new tv ad for some car with the
Smith's tune as background?! Seems kinda grim to me, but then again I'm
probably not anywhere near the intended demographic. Does anyone here
really think it'll sell cars?  (Actually, "Smoother Than Jones" might be
ripe for licensing--it's sexy and catchy enough to work, plus we'd all
crack up whenever the ad appeared, and TV would get some well-deserved
$$--win/win/win!)
VTY,
Sue