(TV) We Are Vikings

Last week I was raving about a reasonably new band called We Are Vikings, some college kids from Harrisonburg, VA who have some pretty damn good pop songs and a Moby-Grape-esque thing for harmony vocals. Since I posted that, their site has gone up at http://www.geocities.com/wearevikings/ and you can listen to a few of their tunes at IUMA: http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/We_are_Vikings/

They've given me, for one, some hope for the upcoming generation of musicians. Give 'em a listen.

Maurice Rickard                  | GreenMarketplace.com: Natural Products
http://www.greenmarketplace.com/ | for you and your planet.