Re: (TV) LAUGHNER

I've wondered the same thing with Matador, starting when
they seemed to be investing much of their resource and
releasing power behind foreign bands, hoping to...??? At the
same time, their bread and butter bands (like Jon Spencer
and Pavement) continued to dwindle off into the ether, sales
and quality-wise.

Its all a little sad.

Noah