Re: Re: (TV) Gene Siskel

As far as I know, he's still dead.

- Steve (with a nod to SNL)

tv@obbard.com wrote:
> Gene Siskel died Saturday, Feb. 20, 1999. A report is at:
http://www.mrshowbiz.go.com/news/Todays_Stories/990220/siskel022099.html

The show continued to be called "Siskel and Ebert" last year, even though it
featured a different guest reviewer (from various newspapers across the nation)
each week. For the new season (starting Fall 1999, I think), it's now being
called "Roger Ebert and the Movies", with the same guest-a-week theme intact.

Now, *this* is really off-topic... :^)

--Philip