(TV) Howard wrote:

Television - 3/4/93 Atlanta DAT show (listening to as i type) still don't know who sent this show to me!

Well I didn't send it, but I was there, drove from Nashville, TN.  Now I live in Atlanta.  Wish I had a strong memory of the show...but...well let's just say my excitement got the better of me and I did not know when to say when..and we'll leave it at that.  Years later, I regret that I wasn't sober.