(TV) hi guys

Hi, wish I'd offered some input lately but I've been so busy studying it's all
I can do to read the e-mails. Anyway, my best friend got me a Television
bootleg. [He doesn't get Marquee Moon yet, but I'm educating him, he he.] It's
called Poor Circulation, and it sounds like the guys recorded on a My First
Sony, but I was really happy to get it. Does anyone know anything about it?
There is nothing to identify it besides the fact Richard Hell is still with
the band. Can anyone help me?

Annie

This e-mail is in memory of Mark Sandman (1952-1999)

"Life is very short, and you don't love me anymore, so I'm never gonna see you
again."