(TV) From a friend who knows a shit load about music, but only did this to humor me because he

hates lists like this:

The Saints doing Kissin' Cousins
The Jam doing In the Midnight Hour
Jimi Hendrix doing All Along the Watchtower
The Wasps doing I'm Waiting for the Man
The Animals doing Hey Gyp (the Donovan song)
The Feelies doing Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My
Monkey