Re: (TV) Keith, Sterling, and Fred "Sonic" Smith

Without the album in front of me, I can't remember who plays
what solos on "Back in the USA", and I'm a little foggy on
which solo accompanies what song...but the solos for things
like "Looking at You" (just a trembly note by note ascension
of a minor scale, but played as though the earth was
exploding) just amaze me. How can you explain the majestry
of guitar playing like that to the standard "Hendrix/Clapton
are the greatest" believers?

Noah