Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #33

Emilie--

It's at http://www.furious.com/perfect/quine.html They've also got "the last interview" with Lester Bangs (this one's new this month, apparently), and a Richard Hell interview, along with an extended Television appreciation in the review of Marquee Moon. I haven't had time to read the Bangs, but all interested parties should check out this fine site.

-Maurice