Re: (TV) chris spedding

    In an interview with Spedding in one of the British Mags. he clearly
stated that
it was not he, but Steve Jones that played the guitars on the Sex Pistols
recordings.
I think the press was trying to downplay the capability of the Pistols as
musicians.
All were very capable. Especially Glen Matlock who's other band the Rich
Kids were
quite a power pop band. I think Spedding did end up producing the Pistols
demos
which is how that rumour got started. M T C