Re: (TV) Please Kill Me. No, not me. The Book.

I remember that piece!  It was in the _Living Arts_ section of the Sunday
Times that came out last Labor Day weekend.  (I remember this because my
wife and I were staying at this amazing inn in the middle of nowhere in
Eastern Pennsylvania.)  In any event, yeah, it is a really engaging read.
No, I haven't heard the CD, but like the best music criticism, the piece
makes you want to hear the music.

Maurice Rickard                  | GreenMarketplace.com: Natural products
http://www.greenmarketplace.com/ | for you and your planet.