Re: (TV) Slow Dazzle/Heartbreak Hotel

I must say that John Cale's been a fave of mine for a loooong time.
One of my top 3 albums of all time is the Eno/Cale "Wrong Way Up."
Just magnificent.  I'd always hoped for another collaboration with
these 2, but when I read about the acrimony in making WWU, I realized
it wasn't going to happen.  Too bad, but at least we have the one!