(TV) Wrong Way Up and Vintage Violence

Wrong Way Up is something that has really had to grow on me.  I feel that way
with a lot of Eno's work from the past fifteen years or so.  I find it now to
be a really rewarding listen, I don't pull it out as much as Words For The
Dying but good album none the less.
Vintage Violence is a really interesting Cale record.  I have read him saying
that it was like a project to see if he could write lyrics.  i think Ghost
Story is my favorite track on it (great live performance of this on the
BATACLAN boot)....also Amsterdam is a really beautiful cut.
I have a great ad for the album from a Rolling Stone.  Has Cale's eyes
pictured with a brief bio, some reviews and the great line, "It's been a long
time bleeding."
Jeremy (us)