Re: (TV) Grammys

I have not heard Supernatural, but I recently bought the remastered versions of Santana, Abraxas and Santana III.  Just incredible, especially III, which is the best Santana album.  Great songwriting, playing, and energy.  A 5 star album.  I could listen to that guitar all day long.  Columbia did a wonderful job on the remasters, from the sound quality to the liner notes.

Steve

tv@obbard.com wrote:
> Anyone watch the Grammys?

This is the first time I can remember "Album of the year"
being an album I actually enjoyed !

Congrats to Santana-well deserved

Mark